2020 Alfa Romeo Giulia Is Built to Handle Winters in Calgary, AB

As an impeccably built Italian sedan, the 2020 Alfa Romeo Giulia is very much like a track-ready race car – but don’t let that fool you into thinking that it can’t handle the pressures of a cold climate. This beauty can glide over icy roads with ease.

With the perfect balance of performance, technology, and driving aids, the Giulia enables you to get to your office or the grocery store even during snowstorms. When equipped with AWD and the Cold Weather Package, there is no limit to what you can accomplish in this luxury five-seater.

The advanced AWD system provides incredible grip while traveling in poor road conditions. While pushing up to 60 percent of power to the front axle, this drivetrain simultaneously sends the remaining 40 percent to the rear for optimized traction. Meanwhile, hill-start assist and descent control allow you to move over steep inclines with no trouble at all by regulating braking performance and increasing friction.

Other exterior features that work well during this time of year include auto-folding side mirrors, a back window defroster, and LED signature lighting to enhance your line of sight. These functions are part of the Cold Weather Package and help to maximize performance.

Contact Alfa Romeo of Calgary to learn more about the 2020 Giulia’s winter technology.